Mold Removal in Washington D.C. and the Surrounding Areas
Don’t Wait for Mold to Spread. Call Our Mold Removal Specialists Today.
Providing Expert Mold Remediation for More Than 25 Years
Mold is not only frustrating, but it can cause serious allergic reactions and illnesses. That is why we are committed to getting your mold removal job right the first time so you can go back to enjoying your home safely. Call one of our professional mold removal experts today.
Areas We Serve
At our mold remediation company, we offer service in several states and locations, including:
- Northern Virginia
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Contact us today to find a Pro Services mold removal specialist near you.
What Our Customers Are Saying About Our Mold Removal Services
“Like many people in Frederick, we experienced water damage in our basement as a result of sewer backup caused by Hurricane Joaquin. Despite the early hour of 6 am, owner LS and his remediation team were at our house within the hour. They worked quickly and professionally to remove furniture, carpets, and other property. They did a meticulous and very thorough job respecting our property and home every step of the way. Luis guided us through the process and was on hand to work with our insurance adjuster. We highly recommend Pro Service Solutions. We thanked them many times during the process and again thank L., M., S., J., and all the others for their dedication to us and our home.”-Susan C. of Frederick, Maryland, via BBB.org.
Work with the Top Local Mold Remediation Company
If you are looking for “mold removal near me, and you live in one of our service areas, give us a call today to get started.
Contact Pro Services, LLC
Professional Mold Remediation Services
Inspection & Testing Procedures, Tools
Full Mold Remediation
Cleaning & Sanitation of Structure
Contents & Fixtures
Independent Clearance Testing to Confirm Success
Erecting Containment of Affected Area
Removal of Contaminated Material
HEPA Negative Air Filtration
HEPA Vacuuming of Structure
Residential & Commercial Services
Getting back in business as quickly as possible is essential after a disaster. We provide property damage solutions for the following types of industries:
- Hotels and resorts
- Schools and colleges
- Restaurants and retail stores
- Apartments and multi-family housing
- Office parks and multi-unit commercial space
- Government and private office space
Certified Mold Inspections
Fill Out a Form to Contact Pro Services!
Certifications and Memberships
For people who are susceptible to allergies, they may start sneezing, have sore eyes, a runny nose and nasal congestion. If you notice these allergies disappear when you leave the building, mold could be the culprit. People with compromised immune systems can get systemic infections of the lungs, skin, or digestive tract.
If you can visually see the mold, there’s a good chance there may be a breeding ground somewhere that you can’t see. When this happens, request professional mold removal as soon as possible to avoid serious health and property damage.
- Exceptionally humid homes and offices can be subject to mold invasions even if no water damage has occurred.
- To get rid of mold, the environment where it thrives must first be eliminated. Water sources have to be dealt with, and any remaining moisture must be thoroughly dried out. Only then can mold removal and remediation start.
- Whether a leaky roof, burst pipe, or other entry point, it isn’t enough to stem the tide. Moisture can saturate out-of-sight portions of your home. Without proper cleanup procedures, mold will keep coming back to these areas.
- We inspect the area and assess visible and hidden damage caused by water and mold, and what must be done to prevent further damage.
- We contain the mold so that it can’t spread to wider areas.
- We use sophisticated air filtration techniques to remove spores from the air.
- We remove mold and any materials that have been infested with it, and then we treat the area with antimicrobial substances to kill what’s left.
- We clean household items, carpeting, furniture and décor that have come into contact with mold. This includes getting rid of that awful, musty odor.
- We restore the area to its pre-damaged state using new drywall, paint, carpet, and other building materials.
While no process can ensure that a building won’t be re-infested with mold, we can make your home or business as inhospitable to mold as possible. We’ll work with you to get things back to normal. Pro Services have the expertise you need after 25 years of mold removal in the Washington, DC area.
UV and high-heat drying mold removal techniques simply don’t work—in fact these methods have only temporary benefits and can cause long-term damage to your property. They can be harmful to people, pets, wood, plastics and plants. Pro Services’ mold removal services are comprehensive, encompassing mold remediation, mold odor removal, as well as cleaning and sanitation, completely removing the mold as well as the issue causing it to grow.
We team up with environmental hygienists and laboratories, and work to accurately diagnose the damage. We’re committed to protecting people from potentially dangerous mold situations, and we strive not only to emphasize the dangers of mold to property, but to human health, as well.
Request our mold remediation team’s assistance as soon as you notice mold growing in your home, or when you notice its distinctive smell. Spotting mold in one area of your house likely means that there’s mold growing elsewhere. Either way, it’s important for our professionals to nip any mold growth present in the bud. Request your free estimate today to learn how we can help.